Due to the pandemic, this class will meet online on Zoom-
This June 11th Saturday Retreat Day of Mindfulness is 9am-4pm eastern time
The goals of this retreat-like workshop are to:
- Promote resilience, positive psychology and emotional intelligence
- Prevent burnout from work and caretaker stress
- Reduce errors and accidents at work and home
- Help you mobilize your own inner resources for healing
- Practice a portable toolkit of self-care approaches for promoting health
- Learn safe and effective mind-body skills for managing stress-related chronic conditions
Relax the body, quiet the mind and open the heart
Explore the meaning and deepest values that inform your life and your work
Cultivate your innate happiness, peacefulness and compassion
This experiential learning environment is based on a facilitated small group process.
Such group support can be a personally transformative model for learning and healing.
Our skill set will include
- Skilled relaxation
- Body scan
- Guided imagery
- Self massage
- Mindfulness meditation
- Mindful gentle yoga, suitable for all levels of experience
- Mindful sitting, breathing, moving, eating, speaking and listening
- Mindful awareness of all the senses and the richness of the present moment
$25-$75 sliding scale, further discount available for those in financial need.
Discount available for UK employees who can register with UK Wellness Program website.
Pre-Registration is required